I love working with old photographs, and incorporate them with vintage fabric, lace, buttons and ephemera into quilties. I have a lot of photographs from albums I bought at an antique store a few years ago. Most of the photos are taken in the early 1900s. From clues I discovered in one of the albums, I have determined that it is from Carroll County Iowa. The people in these photographs look happy and full of life. Soon I will share some of the actual photographs, but today I am going to share little quilties that I made. They are 4" x 6" and are photographed on a blue denim background.
Make 2 Mixed Media Collages with October's StencilClub Exclusive
-
There is something I love about making a pair of collages. The two pieces
don’t have to match—in fact, I prefer that they don’t—but they should feel
as t...
1 day ago



No comments:
Post a Comment