November 26, 2010

I'm Published in Sew Somerset Winter 2011


I was very excited to have one of my wall hangings chosen to be published in the Sew Somerset Winter 2011 issue.  I've known since the end of July that my work would probably be published, but I didn't want to say anything until it was official.  Well, it is official!  I received my complimentary issue of the magazine a couple of days ago, and my artwork is on page 132.  It is titled "Letters to Matthew".  Here is the wall hanging - the photograph  is of the pretty young lady who writes the letters to Matthew.









     








Click photos to enlarge

8 comments:

Bunty said...

Hi Pallas

Thanks so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog about my artwork being published in the same issue of Sew Somerset as your's! Your piece is beautiful - I adore the lace and the pretty draped fabric over the vintage photo. I can't wait to receive my copy so I can study it more!

Hope you will pop by again.

Barbara :)

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Pallas, that's wonderful!!! Congratulations! I love that magazine! I may have to order a copy... Marva

carole brungar said...

WOW! Congratulations!!! I missed the deadline for this issue! :(( Your work looks lovely as usual x

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

I just excitedly finished my Sew Somerset last night and saw your lovely creation! Then this morning you left your kind comment on my blog! Congratulations on being published in Sew Somerset, my most favorite magazine of all theirs...your piece definitely deserved to be there! And thank you so much for visiting my blog!
hugs
Gail

Laurie said...

Oh, it's lovely, and congratulations! That must feel wonderful!

suziqu's thread works said...

My first visit here. Your piece featured in Sew Somerset is just gorgeous! And Congratulations to you.
Suzy

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

I've got that issue on my desk, even though I normally don't read that magazine. I'll have to look more closely at it to find your piece! Congrats to you!

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Oh I saw this! Congratulations!!! Beautiful piece!