December 1, 2014

Tikes & Trikes Published in Sew Somerset Winter 2015

I received my complimentary copy of Sew Somerset that features an article I wrote about a fabric book I created - titled. "Tikes & Trikes".



It is always nice to see my artwork in this great magazine.  The magazine published a few of the fabric book pages, and I am posting all the pages on this post.


























































































I added a few bloggers to my sidebar who are also in this issue.

4 comments:

Caterina Giglio said...

lovely work, and thanks for the addition to your sidebar...

Curtains in My Tree said...


I just love the little fabric books and want to make one for myself.
I don't know how to and have never printed pictures on fabric and must learn how to do that.
I know I have commented before how I love your header picture

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

awesome and huge congrats!!! I am sooooo drooling over your lace! Mine is in storage, in a pod, somewhere in Philly...

suziqu's thread works said...

I have managed to purchase this Somerset mag and view your lovely creativity!
Congratulations girl!
Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.

Wishing you more wonderful publications for 2015!
Happy New Year!
Suzy