Here are a few pictures from the Painted Desert and Petrified Forest for you to enjoy. They include pueblo ruins, petroglyphs, and petrified trees. (I have been using the Blogger iPhone app while traveling, so the pictures aren't appearing in the correct order.)
Finished.. the Book of Shadows
-
Ciao dearhearts..
Yes ..I have finished my new book.. it’s loaded in my shop
Textiles and Book Arts
To see more pages, you can go to YouTube thi...
1 week ago







2 comments:
I had my first visit to the desert this pas t September and you are correct...the magic is there and the colors are different ...but the beauty is spectacular. I am headed back to Phoenix next May...so I looking forward to the majesty. Peace, Mary Helen
Oh, I visited the desert when my husband and I were dating 22 years ago and it hasn't changed a bit! Thank you for the memories!
Post a Comment