November 23, 2009

Daddy 1922 - 2009


I haven't ventured into my blog at all since John and I left Kentucky.  In fact, I'm just now deciding to share this with you.

My dad went into the hospital the day we returned to California from Kentucky.  Our family was by his side for the nearly two weeks he was there.  He passed away on November 19th.

This picture of him was taken in 1992 when he and my mother visited John and me in Florida.  I love this picture of him because it captures his personality.  He was a happy loving father to all of us kids throughout the years.

I love you Daddy.

2 comments:

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Pallas - oh I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. It's so hard to lose a parent. Sending loving thoughts your way. Marva

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

Haven't been blog hopping in a while, so this is news to me. I'm so sorry to read about the passing of your dad. Losing my dad was about the hardest thing I've done! You're in my thoughts.