Baby birds are cute, but can they make a mess. When we got back to Kentucky this year, we discovered that our back porch was a nesting area. One nest still had babies But within a couple of days of our return, the parents nudged them out of the nest. I got this picture of them as they were getting the courage to fly. By early afternoon two had flown away, and I saw the last one leave while I was working outside. Now to clean up the poo.
The Book of Shadows
-
I am working, dear readers,
on a new book, a Book of Shadows..
It has substrates of parchment, Khadi and textiles..
I have used antique ephemera...
1 day ago

1 comment:
The birds are so cute, I'd be glad t put up with the poo just to watch them. Our house in the country used to have a porch with nesting spots like that and I loved to watch the mother and her babies.
Lillian
lillianscupboard.wordpress.com
Post a Comment