March 22, 2014

A Little Something

John and I were poking around at an antique store yesterday, and I had to go away with at least a little something.  I'm always drawn to the textiles, and even though I don't really need another thing, I couldn't pass up this Art Deco hanky.


Our evening ended with a visit to the bookstore where I bought Rachael Ashwell's new book, Couture Prairie.  I've been a fan of hers for a long time, and her new book is rich with photographs.  I'd show you the inside, but I'm sure that is a no-no.  Her new book is about the property she purchased and turned into a Bed and Breakfast near Round Top, Texas.  I'm looking forward to reading all about it, and who knows, maybe stay there one day.

1 comment:

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

hey Pallas! Thought I'd pop over and see what you've been up to. I will definitely have to start reading the Button Floozies blog! Help me identify all the buttons I have! And Rachel has a new book out! Remind me to order it after I move! :) Your blog is awesome as always!!!