November 22, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving 2015


We got home this past Tuesday, I got everything unpacked, and my guest room ready for one of my sisters who will stay a few days with me.  Our family gathers at my brother's home for Thanksgiving. I bring the sweet potatoes, and I'm also bringing a bag of Starbucks Thanksgiving Blend coffee beans.


I haven't created anything for the Thanksgiving holiday, so I'm sharing a hand painted card my mother's cousin painted for her.  Gleva painted a number of holiday and birthday cards for my mother over the years, and I'm lucky to have a few of them that I treasure.  This Thanksgiving card isn't dated, but then sending Happy Thanksgiving wishes is timeless.

        Happy Thanksgiving to all of you

1 comment:

Sue @ Miss Phoebes Perch said...

Lovely card! Glad you got home OK. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Sue