August 27, 2008

Use Your Stash Challenge - Stamp Theme ATCs

One of my online groups has a challenge to make artwork with the stash we already own. I think I have quite enough stash to make artwork for the rest of my life without buying another thing! The theme for this two week period go around is "Stamps". It can be postage stamps or inked stamps, however you want to incorporate it into any form of artwork. I decided to make fabric ATCs for this challenge, then I added old Russian postage stamps that are affixed to card stock and then sewn to the ATCs. I also used beads, buttons and ribbon for embellishment. I had just ironically used stamps for another August challenge. These stamps have beautiful and unique images, and are little works of art in their own right.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pallas-I love these ATCs. The stamps are great and love the fabrics you have chosen to go with them. PAM

Skye said...

These are awesome!!!!! Great job!

Beth Leintz said...

Those are just beautiful- little pocket size pieces of art.

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

I love the fabric ATCs. The stamps are gorgeous and the fabrics you chose compliment them really well. Lovely work!