These are some swimsuits aren't they? Styles were so much different than they are today. I suspect all that material would be quite heavy when it got wet. I think the girls are smiling because they know they are stylish.
The Book of Shadows
-
I am working, dear readers,
on a new book, a Book of Shadows..
It has substrates of parchment, Khadi and textiles..
I have used antique ephemera...
Spooky Match Book
-
Hello lovely creatives, it’s me again, Julie Peterson @Nuthouse73. I’m
bringing you along with me to make a spooky little book. This tutorial is
a l...
A wild new creative adventure
-
I'm especially happy about this part because I'll be sharing a fun mini
lesson from one of my floral classes during the Free Taster Sessions. We'll
be play...
Tree Hugging ...
-
I am absolutely thrilled that my two paintings will be on display Saturday
September 19th at the Wellington County Library in Hillsburgh, Ontario.
All in ...
So sorry for the delay in posting but I'm BACK
-
The news is this, I am now on 4 Design Teams!
Needless to say, I have been busy creating.
I am sharing some of my favorite journals
Oh do I adore this...
One That Got Away, Revisited
-
I’ve been sitting, contemplating change. Sometime in the pre-ebay days I
found a skirt like the one pictured in a local thrift store. I think I paid
$2 for...
A little chance to do some painting
-
A friend posted a back to school photo of her and her mini me. It was a
perfect little snapshot of joy. I loved it so much, I just had to do a
quick mixed ...
A new year
-
I hope this year will be much easier than the last one, for everyone I
know. I also want to say *I'm sorry* for not updating this blog since the
end of Oc...
A new button necklace
-
Beautiful blues and various, vibrant greens mixed together with beads into
a beautiful, woven necklace!
I love that there are a variety of ages and types o...
HOOKED ON RESEARCH
-
I remember a few years back there was a children’s program called “Hooked
on Phonics.” I suppose I could write my own program called “Hooked on
Research.” ...
Sundays Featured Artist : Paula Lemmon
-
Hi Everyone
This Sundays Featured Artist is Paula lemmon she makes the most Gorgeous
Journals
and has been sharing her work with us on the
Junk Journal ...
No comments:
Post a Comment