I don't know what this piece of playground equipment is called, but it looks like it would have been fun doesn't it? I have a few pictures of these young women meeting at a school, and hamming it up for the camera on various pieces of playground equipment. Perhaps their get together is for a school reunion.
Sorry Sold!!
-
My Ghost Book sold..
Dear readers, before I had a chance to write about it here..
I am working
on on a new book right now.. but I am going as slow...
1 week ago
2 comments:
Okay, so I don't know how official this is, but they call it a spinning cone climber here
http://www.parkdaleplay.co.uk/catalog_pages/rope.asp
(I was curious too)
No idea what the equipment is called, but it was fun when I was a child! Hmm. I wonder if that playground still exists. It was fabulous.
MF
Post a Comment