The 'girls' are tired as they have been using much energy lately with the raccoons still in the attic. Yes, they are still here! I have this cute little doll in the laundry room that I received as a gift many years ago. She is made from a mop and my kitties like to use her as a pillow when my lap isn't available. I'm going to plant flowers today so looks like they are going to be in the laundry room with Laundry Miss to keep them company.
Sorry Sold!!
-
My Ghost Book sold..
Dear readers, before I had a chance to write about it here..
I am working
on on a new book right now.. but I am going as slow...
1 week ago

1 comment:
Pallas, I love this sweet kitty photo sleeping by the doll in the window!Nothing at all wrong with your pictures, dear!Thanks for visiting my blog also;
I'm off to see the rest of yours!
Post a Comment