September 4, 2008

Featured Artist Profile in Layers Upon Layers

Cyndi at Layers Upon Layers posted an artist profile about me today. She not only features various artists, but she also posts some really great art related articles and tips.

I was happy to have the opportunity to share my profile with her readers. I know that I have enjoyed reading profiles about other artists she has interviewed.

The fabric collage pictured here is one of the artworks she included in the article. It was sold some time ago from my Etsy shop.

I'm inspired to work this afternoon on the Kentucky series that I mentioned in the article. I am currently working on another piece featuring Glendale.

2 comments:

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

Congratulations! It was nice to learn a little bit more about you.

winnsangels said...

Congrats on the interview. I adore this piece that was shown. I'm going to look at your etsy shop right now.