September 25, 2008

John's Workshop

John enjoys working in his garage/barn/workshop. (He is very safety conscience, and isn't sawing in the picture - just posing.)

He misses having this space to work in when we leave here and go back to California. I have promised to remove all of my 'junk' out of the California garage. I have left overs from when I had an antique booth, but I will find homes for everything or sell it at a garage sale. That way he can make a small workshop to use during the months we are there.
















John's sense of humor shows in his sign above the old pay phone. (The phone is just for retro display.)

2 comments:

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

What a workshop! I bet he does miss it when you are in California. How generous of you to commit to cleaning out the garage so he can have a small workshop here.

Hope all is well with you ...

Anonymous said...

Wow! I would like to have that for a printmaking workshop. So much space! No wonder he doesn't want to come back to CA. Although, I guess it would be quite cold working out there in the winter.
Pam