May 18, 2009

A Day in Idyllwild

My sister and I spent Saturday in Idyllwild. It is our favorite mountain community, and we enjoy going up there together. It has great shops, art galleries and restaurants. Here we are at The Bread Basket enjoying a nice lunch.






Idyllwild was celebrating its 20th Earth Festival anniversary. There were various conservation booths set up as well as booths with recycled artwork.

A large parachute canopy was hung overhead for shade. A band played and people danced. The weather was great - in the 80s. A lovely day all around.

2 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

It sounds and looks like it was a lovely day. :) I am glad you came by to visit me, so I could stop by your blog. Your blog header is beautiful. I love the multiple textiles and dimension to it. xo.

Auroras_Garden said...

That looks like it was such a nice place! I may have to check it out sometime!

Again I cant thank you enough for linking to the team blog. I get traffic from your blog every day. Bless you!!!